Client: ADNOC OFFSHORE (Previously ADMA Opco & ZADCO)
- Implements the ‘Well Integrity Management System’ during the lifecycle of the wells.
- Develops monitoring and testing plans related to all wells and ensures relevant and quality up-to-date data are gathered.
- Defines the integrity status for all wells during operational phase and develop prioritized remedial plans.
- Provides technical support to the assets and the drilling department regarding well integrity issues.
- Follows up the execution of remedial actions to ensure the integrity compliance of all wells.
- Highlights casing and completion design gaps to improve well integrity status.
- Manage and direct activities to introduce new technologies to improve well integrity performance in US Field.
- Prepare scope of work for tenders and evaluate technical bids to procure materials and equipment and to contract technical services to support well integrity operations.
- Support the team leader on planning the annual budget for well integrity team and manage its execution as per company’s guidelines.
- Organize and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within the Well Integrity team is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with ADNOC Offshore operating procedures and policies as well as the shareholders’ guidelines.
Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- 7+ years’ experience in managing well integrity management systems.
- Strong knowledge about upstream operations especially Petroleum Engineering (well integrity management and Drilling operation).
- Very good knowledge of English and business communication skills like technical report writing and presenting the reports with appropriate contents for management and shareholders.