Company: ADNOC OFFSHORE (Previously ADMA & ZADCO)
Work Location: ADNOC HQ, Abu Dhabi
- Develop and Monitor the Company's Annual and 5-Yearly HSE Audit Plan.
- Plan, coordinate and audit HSE compliance and adequacy of implementation of HSEMS expectations within Company assets, Head Quarter, and Support Units.
- Develop protocols for planning and implementing theme audit programs for operational sites.
- Advise Line management to improve HSEMS implementation.
- Provide audit performance report to Business units to identify areas of improvement.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- Develop and Monitor the implementation of Corporate Annual/5-yearly HSE audit plan.
- Develop, review and update audit programs, procedures and checklists.
- Conduct audits of HSE operational performance and provide feedback on the effectiveness of HSE Management system and its implementation.
- Prepare theme audit programs; develop protocols for planning and implementing the program.
- Conduct internal audits, including system oriented and theme audits to examine HSEMS components as well as HSE & Asset Integrity Assurance program and identify areas for improvement to provide inputs to Business Units to improve compliance.
- Participate in external audits by ADNOC, Shareholders, Accreditation and other agencies.
- Confirm that audit action plans are SMART and commensurate with the findings.
- Coordinate with ADNOC in the development of corporate procedures and guidelines
- Keep abreast with relevant developments in field of legislation, standards, techniques and tools.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the functional budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Unit / Divisional policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the function in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with best Industry standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
- Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- HSE Management
- Operations HSE
- Asset Owners
- Site Management
- Projects & Engineering
- Operation Support
- Drilling & Well operations
- ADNOC Group
- ADNOC HSE
- External Auditors
Qualification, Experience & Knowledge Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or Similar Discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in Industrial safety / Loss prevention in oil & gas industry. Related HSE training as well as specific experience in Audits, Inspections, Contractors / Project HSE and Risk management are essential.
- Knowledge of integrated Management systems, corporate safety rules and international regulations, international standards and local regulations.