Company: ADNOC OFFSHORE (Previously ADMA & ZADCO)
Work Location: ADNOC HQ, Abu Dhabi
Job Purpose: Support effective implementation of HSEMS expectations through monitoring closure of relevant corrective and preventive actions identified from
- Serious Incident Investigations
- Corporate HSE Audits
- ADNOC Audits
- Shareholders Audits
Job Specific Accountabilities
HSE Compliance Assurance
- Develop and implement a process to manage a centralized HSE compliance actions tracking system to with an aim to follow up status of relevant actions arising from ADNOC Company / shareholders Audits, Serious incidents and relevant other inspections or sources from HQ.
- Attend action plan meetings to agree with the actions, SPA and targets.
- Build action tracking register for all actions arising from above mentioned activities.
- Develops a process for verifying closure of management endorsed actions and an evidence approval scheme.
- Communicate with assigned actions owners to update status of pending action items till closure or dismissal Manage the requirements of the HSE Action Tracking Module in the HSE Information Management System (HSEIMS).
- Visit sites for random verification of action close out.
- Provide regular progress reports on action closure status to the Management and involved ADNOC Offshore stakeholders.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the functional budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Unit / Divisional policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the function in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with best Industry standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
- Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
Qualification, Experience & Knowledge Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or Similar Discipline.
- 12+ Years’ experience in HSE and 10 years in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Membership of recognised International Safety Organisation will be an added advantage.