Client: ADNOC ONSHORE (Previously ADCO)
Brief Description: The purpose of this job is to implement the corporate quality compliance assurance program to ensure adherence with the quality standards, specifications, manuals, systems, processes and procedures in the areas of: Engineering & Major Projects - including design, fabrication, and construction; support disciplines and business processes – including the supply chain and procurement processes; and materials and chemicals utilization.
- Implements the corporate quality compliance assurance program to ensure adherence with the qualitystandards, specifications, manuals, systems, processes and procedures in the areas of: Engineering & Major Projects - including design, fabrication, and construction; support disciplines and business processes – including the supply chain and procurement processes; and materials and chemicals utilization;
- Ensures that Quality standards, specifications, manuals, and systems for materials, chemicals, third party inspection and equipment calibration are developed and maintained up to date;
- Reviews, in coordination with line stakeholders, existing quality systems and business processes to identify inefficiencies, potential weaknesses and risks;
- Assure the independence and quality work of lab testing (ADCO & third party)
- Participates in developing the self-audit program for quality assurance matters;
- Conducts audits, spot-checks and investigations, analyses findings, prepares reports, and maintains records for areas/activities within scope of responsibility;
- Monitors and investigates reported quality compliance concerns;
- Develops corrective action responses to audits and investigations’ findings;
- Summarizes compliance issues and communicates any matter deemed as a potential risk or weakness to supervisor. Makes recommendations to improve compliance;
- Maintains awareness of compliance issues related to areas of responsibility across the organization;
- Works with business unit leaders to increase awareness of the business compliance program;
- Coordinates with colleagues in Supply Chain, Engineering & Major Projects, and Planning & Support units to identify risk areas in the third-party inspection and related matters.
- Monitor status of punch lists/ defective material during commissioning and operations of new projects. Identify in quality control shortfall accordingly.
- Keeps abreast with latest quality compliance standards, programs, and methodologies; and recommends utilization where applicable;
- Participates in the development and training of department members with emphasis on integrating UAE national employees.
Minimum Requirements: B.Sc. with 12+ years’ experience in business management/audit related to oil & gas industry.
- Strong knowledge of corporate processes, quality management and control systems
- Experience with ISO 9001, ISO 14000 (preferred)
- Experience with Total Quality Management (TQM) (preferred)
- Candidate should:
o have strong written and oral communication skills
o be analytical, independent, and self-motivated
o be flexible, and capable of multi-tasking
Physical Requirements: Minimal
Work environment: Occasional field visits; air-conditioned office, office space as per assigned grade
Communications and Working Relationships/Work Contacts: Regular contact with various levels of employees across the company’s divisions according to business needs.
Latitude Exercised, Decision Making authority and Responsibility: Works within a well-developed and structured Corporate Compliance Framework. Work is prioritized based on planned and business needs. Incumbent works with minimal supervision and plans own work and work methods in accomplishing set goals and targets. Responsible for Program objectives in areas/activities under his/her scope.
Performance Measures: Successful Performance in this role is measured by establishing metrics in the following areas:
- Implementation of the annual set compliance program
- Quality of analysis, findings, written reports, and recommendations
- Ability engage line, coordinate with colleagues, and exert influence
- Level of integrity and persistence