Company: ADNOC OFFSHORE (Previously ADMA & ZADCO)
Work Location: ADNOC HQ, Abu Dhabi
Job Purpose: The position is responsible to plan, direct, coordinate and provide technical assistance to Offshore Project teams on all engineering subject matter pertaining to Instrument and Controls Engineering Evaluate Instrumentation and Controls engineering deliverables developed by engineering consultants contractors to assure effective design and implementation of Instrument systems and ensure design optimization while complying with of Company International standards and relevant codes, practices, and procedures.
- Prepares scope of work for external consultants and EPC contractors for the execution of jobs.
- Reviews the design works and studies performed by the Engineering Consultants and ensure that they are in accordance with the technical requirements and meet the standards.
- Reviews and approves drawings, specifications and technical documents for all Instrumentation and Controls Design related works.
- Participates in the technical evaluation of tender’s and issuance of recommendations.
- Provides technical guidance to develop new specifications and update existing specifications.
- Performs calculations for design validation and optimization. Participates in Layout, Design, 3D Model, HAZID, PHA reviews, and technical workshops.
- Monitors the performance of engineering contractors consultants provide necessary design inputs and follows up during the execution of the basic and detailed engineering.
- Ensures that the state-of-art technology is applied throughout the engineering phase for cost effective solutions and application of value added engineering throughout the assigned works.
- Participates in the pre-qualification of engineering consultant’s vendors and review the bidders list.
- Provides input update Engineering Procedures, Company standards, Technical Specifications, Design Philosophies and Engineering Guidelines.
- Participates in site surveys of Company facilities and to establish and identify the actual requirements.
- Provides technical assistance, coordination and liaison with other discipline engineers within the Company and other business units to acquire technical and general requirements and manage interfaces.
Qualification, Experience & Knowledge Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics/Control Engineering or Equivalent.
- 12+ Years’ experience in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical or related Industry.