Company Profile: Oil & Gas Exploration Business
Work Location: Abu Dhabi
Job Purpose: Plan and implement HR activities in line with HR Senior Lead’s guidance. The core functionality to provide overall administration & services for HR strategy and planning, payroll, employee database, SAP processes, compensation & benefits, employee relations, contracts and contractor management. Role extends to supporting in all HR domains including as & when required.
Planning & Budget:
- Supports the preparation, implementation and monitoring of the Functional budget (including but not limited to: contractors’ manpower, HR core activities, payroll, business trips and medical).
- Prepares specific information for budget control purposes and ensures all HR activities are carried out within the approved budgets.
- Contributes to HR’s strategic planning process & operational implementation plans
- Assists HR Senior Lead in collating the annual budget forecast.
- Ensuring cost effectiveness of the section activities.
- Ensures all SAP processes are accurately compiled and allocated to right budget
People & Team Management:
- Implements HR Sections’ events and activities to support objectives of the section. Supports HR team leader in setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal
- Forms appropriate and positive relationships with internal partners to develop a support network to get things done through others.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures:
- Support the development, implementation and regular review of the HR Administration section policies, procedures and systems to ensure consistent & systematic application of best practices in providing timely and effective services to the company.
- Provide Supervisors and other employees with information on and interpretation of the Company's HR policies and procedures, and liaise with Supervisors to resolve major problems related to personnel administration ensuring protection of business interest while striving to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Complies with approved policies & procedures and ensures team members support the achievement of quality standards.
- Provides advice on various changes or revisions in the applicable UAE labour laws.
HR Administrative Activities:
- Carry out the HR administration of employees on matters such as termination, leave, reimbursements and payments, in accordance with established Company policy, and agreements.
- Counsel employees and assist them in resolving work related problems ensuring employee satisfaction.
- Contributes to sound salary administration policies and procedures while ensuring the timely processing of payroll events to support employee satisfaction.
- Updates organisational charts as and when necessary and directed by HR Senior Lead.
- Process in a timely, effective and efficient manner employee requests for assistance, namely but not limited to: education, car loans, salary advances and certificates.
- Support in calculation & administration of pay-out for Performance Incentive Bonus (PIB)
- Arrange all approved business trips for employees;
- Provides functional focal points with Job description templates and supports their completion with advice, direction and review. accommodation, travel, allowances and any ancillaries’ necessary and aligned with policy.As directed by HR Senior Lead supports the company medical insurance schedule for routine and periodic medical check-ups for all staff.
HR system & SAP Database Management:
- Maintains the entry, updating, revising or enhancements of company’s HR SAP employee database. All input data for the system shall be entered correctly, on time, and in liaison with the IT function.
Qualification, Experience & Knowledge Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in HR MANAGEMENT/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION or Equivalent.
- CIPD or Equivalent Certification Preferred.
- 5+ Years’ experience in HR Administration of Oil & Gas or Petrochemical or related Industry.