Company: ADNOC OFFSHORE (Previously ADMA Opco & ZADCO)
Work Location: Abu Dhabi Offsites
Work Cycle: 28/28 Rotation
Job Purpose: Provides HSE support and assistance to the site teams to ensure compliance in accordance with all applicable ZADCO HSE policies, procedures, codes of practice, UAE regulations and international standards. Regular interface and liaison with site Line Management, Operations, projects and other support team
including contractors by providing guidance and hands-on support in HSE matters pertaining to safe work execution and effective implementation of the HSEMS for achieving the HSE objectives and targets.
Job Specific Accountabilities:
HSE Compliance and Monitoring
- Provide inputs for development of site specific Annual HSE Plan
- Provide support in preparation of HSE Inspection, Audit and Emergency drill schedules
- Participate in periodic planning / PTW co-ordination meeting to support and monitor the planned critical activities
- Conduct onsite inspections for monitoring site’s HSE compliance and report results to the concerned for needful action to close and avoid reoccurrence.
- Conduct internal audit as per schedule to verify the HSE compliance against standards, procedures and policies as part of gap analysis and provide assurance to the management
- Provide support in Implementing and monitoring behavioural safety program (HSE Observation, etc.) for the personnel in the site
- Daily PTW audit to monitor the implementation of the Permit to Work (PTW) in the respective site to ensure the effectiveness of the system
- Implement the themed inspection program on a weekly/monthly basis based on the outcome of observation/ incident analysis.
- Maintain the inspection records and audit reports as per the procedure and implement corrective and preventive action measures.
- Maintain and update action tracking system for monitoring and tracking the actions from audits, inspections, incidents and drills till closure
- Provide support and assistance on waste management (hazardous, general waste)
- Provide guidance and support for NORM waste management (monitoring, measurement and disposal)
- Coordinate and ensure that incident reporting and investigation processes are implemented and applied in line with ADNOC Offshore Incident Reporting & Investigation procedure
- Investigate all incidents (including environment pollution) in order to evaluate and determine causes, and provide with recommendation to alleviate such situations.
- Carry out proper trend analysis on incident and take preventive measure on recurrence.
- Regularly update the incident portal on Incident notification, incident reports and other supporting documents as required
Risk Management and Control
- Identify, assess, and control hazards related the activities, operations, material, equipment etc., and initiate efforts to control the associated risks through industry best practices, specific studies, audits, etc.
- Provide support in reviewing, and updating the Risk register and follow-up the action till closure
- Participate in development/review of JSA’s & other risk assessment workshop
- Participate in the HSE studies of the respective area; such as QRA, HAZID, HAZOP, etc., to provide with HSE related inputs, history and relevant information associated with plant modifications, technical and new projects.
- Review and provide input to site-specific procedures to cover the site work activities by ensuring compliance with HSE standards and regulations.
- Implement the site specific personal protection equipment requirements matrix for all site employees and monitor the enforcement of these requirements.
- Ensure communication across all sections of workforce by Mass toolbox talk, HSE meeting
- Carry out the HSE Induction and awareness session for all personnel visiting the site
- Conduct HSE awareness and training sessions on the new or developed standards, processes, technology, etc., or tackling emerging Key issues.
- Organise relevant HSE campaigns to create awareness across the work group
- Conduct the scheduled HSE meetings with employees, workforce and contractors management
- Share lesson learned from the incidents and cascade the safety flash to all personnel
- Provide support to the site Fire and Emergency Response Team for drills and exercises.
- During emergency, provide HSE advisory support to line management (On scene commander).
- Oversee the inspection, maintenance and checks of all Lifesaving and firefighting systems, fire station equipment, and other safety related equipment to ensure the readiness of it at all time
- Crosscheck the functionality of the ICC and ECC at the site.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree in relevant Engineering Discipline. Advanced degree is preferable.
Minimum Experience: 12+ years experience preferably of diversified experience in oil and gas upstream operations covering Operations, Maintenance, and Facility Integrity, of which the last 5 to 8 years specialized in HSE, all preferably with offshore experience including 5 years in supervisory position.