Company: ADNOC OFFSHORE (Previously ADMA & ZADCO)
Work Location: ADNOC HQ, Abu Dhabi
Job Purpose: Provides Technical Expertise on all engineering subject matters pertaining to Instrument/Control Engineering and Design. Coordinate and interface with other Technical Departments, Business Units, operations and contractors/ consultants to resolve technical issues and ensure quality instrument & control engineering design execution and integrity.
- Prepares scope of work for external consultants and EPC Contractors for the exection of jobs.
- Reviews the design works and studies performed by the engineering consultants and esure that they are in accordance with the technical requirements and meet the standards.
- Reviews and approves drawings, specifications and technical documents for all instrumentation and control design related work.
- Perform calculation for design validation and optimization.
- Ensures that state of art technology is applied throughout the engineering phase for cost effective solutions and application of value added engineering throughout the assigned works.
- Provides Input/update Engineering Procedures, Company Standards, Technical specifications, design philosophies and Engineering Guidelines.
- Provides Technical Assistance, coordination and liason with other discipline engineers within the company and other business units to acquire technical and general requirements and manage interfaces.
- Provides inhouse technical authority and specialised skill support for problem solving.
- Conducts technical authority reviews and acceptance of vendor/supplier deviation on non-compliance requests to the company specifications or standards submitted by project PMC.
Qualification, Experience & Knowledge Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics/Control Engineering or Equivalent.
- 15+ Years’ experience in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical or related Industry.