Company: ADNOC OFFSHORE (Previously ADMA Opco & ZADCO)
Work Location: Abu Dhabi Offsites
Work Cycle: 28/28 Rotation
Job Purpose: Carry out planned maintenance, repairs, and small modifications. This role includes control system (DCS/ESD/PLC/Package Control Panel), instrument protection systems, fire & gas detection, hydraulic system and field instrumentation
Job Specific Accountabilities:
- Prior to mobilisation, must be trained and familiar with client’s Integrated Safe System of Work (ISSOW).
- Must be willing to participate in emergency response team requirements as may be directed.
- Must comply with ADNOC OFFSHORE requirements of Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality policies and procedures.
- Ability to provide hands-on training and coaching to Trainee Instrumentation & Control Technicians.
- Ability to work as part of a small multi-cultural and disciplines team.
- Numerate and computer literate.
- Previous Oil & Gas Industry site work, work permits systems, safety systems and computerised maintenance management systems experience is essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of metering systems
- Trouble shooting and problem-solving capability
- Knowledge in Hydraulic safety shutdown system(WHCP)
- Experience in rotating equipment, especially in process gas turbine Generators and Compressors.
- Knowledge in ESD/DCS/PLC Systems and Packages LCPs/UCPs.
- Knowledge in Vibration monitoring system and CMS (System 1).
- Knowledge and Understanding of MAXIMO. Creating and follow up of work orders
- Knowledge in Field and F&G instruments.
- Experience in FF and HART devices.
- Experience in ESDV PST (Partial stroking).
- Experience in all type of Control and ON/OFF valve calibrations and repair.
- Experience in Online Analytical instruments.
- Able to understand ILD and P&ID.
- Able to work on workshop special Equipment’s and calibration work bench.
- Able to Identify critical system Alarms and process Alarms (CAMS) from DCS HMI and packages HMI.
- Ability to distribute works among Instrumentation & Control Technicians.
- Provide comprehensive and detailed e-logbook handovers at the end of each shift and crew change.
- Actively participate in safety briefings and toolbox talks.
- Communicate lessons learnt across shifts.
- Perform the role of performing authority, isolating authority in the frame work of the integrated safe system of work (ISSOW).
- Maintain personal competency in alignment with the instrument technician CMAS competency profile.
- Support and develop peers across the multi discipline operations team.
- Agree work schedule and priorities with the ADNOC OFFSHORE supervisor and planner.
- Ensure spare parts and materials are available for planned maintenance activities
- Manage platform based critical spares, ensuring the correct spares holding and adequate storage.
- Ensure Maximo work requests are sufficiently detailed, clearly defining the scope of work or nature of problem along with basic planning information.
- Undertake system modifications as per approved work packs and authorised e-MOC.
- Execute daily work schedules in a safe, efficient and diligent manner in accordance with approved platform procedures and routines, ETP’s and industry standards.
- Ensure Job plans and PMR’s are accurate and sufficiently detailed. Feedback proposed revisions to the E&I supervisor.
- Deliver full compliance with ADNOC OFFSHORE rules of safety and the PSVM site safety standard.
- Prepare WCC’s / Level 2 risk assessments and ICC’s in accordance with the control of work standard.
- Deliver on a personal auditing commitment. Participating in SOC’s, BOSS and PTW/ICC audits.
- Agree to work in offshore environment (Rotation)
- Learn and apply new information or new skills.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Respond to emergency call-outs.
Minimum Qualification: Appropriate Technical Degree or Similar. Advanced degree is preferable.
Minimum Experience: 12+ years experience in Onshore/Offshore hydrocarbon process plant. Offshore Experience strongly preferred.