Company: ADNOC OFFSHORE (Previously ADMA Opco & ZADCO)
Work Location: Abu Dhabi Offsites
Work Cycle: 28/28 Rotation
Job Purpose: To achieve and maintain all the Mechanical equipment in his area of concern in their best operating conditions, in line with ZADCO Maintenance Management System. Guides and leads his subordinates, checks and controls the progress records and reports the activities.
Job Specific Accountabilities:
- Obtains work permits from area authority, review the work assigned and arranges for the necessary transport, material, tools, and equipment to complete the work.
- Understands every assignment fully and clearly, and carries out toolbox talk with team members for every task.
- Allocates work to assigned technicians/subordinates, participate in the work as necessary and in diagnosis of faults of more complex nature. Inspect and test the completed work to ensure that it has been done according to ZADCO standards before handing back to operating section.
- Carries out assigned routine and preventive maintenance, including replacing worn parts/damaged parts and carries out test runs as necessary.
- Carries out major overhaul of equipment and restore them back to standard conditions. Prepares the requirements of spares and tools.
- Checks that the replacement parts are available in store, and prepare requisitions as necessary, propose alternatives in case of shortage.
- Maintains clear documents, drawings/charts and intervention records of the equipment, carries out safe installation and re-commissioning of Mechanical equipment including alignments.
- Issues comprehensive daily activity reports outlining the cause of the fault, the nature of the work and the materials, labor, and time taken to complete task.
- Prepares the requirements of spares, tools, scaffolding, fabrication, Lifting/material handling, and manpower for planned shutdown activities of vessels, valves and pipelines. Leads, guides, controls and carries out shutdown activities effectively and safely and restores to standard conditions.
- Ensures all tools and test equipment are kept clean and serviceable, and advices Supervisor of spare parts requirements.
- Ensures that all maintenance activities are conducted within company standing instructions and procedures and good oil industry practices.
- Observes and follow company HSE Procedures to ensure work is carried out in a safe manner. Exercise good housekeeping practices.
- Provide training, guidance, and coaching to newly employed UAE Nationals to achieve high level of competency and timely integration.
Minimum Qualification: Appropriate Technical Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Advanced degree is preferable.
Minimum Experience: 12+ years experience in Mechanical Maintenance prefereably in the Oil and Petrochemical Industry. Offshore Experience strongly preferred. Good Working Knowledge of MAXIMO