Company: ADNOC OFFSHORE (Previously ADMA & ZADCO)
Work Location: ADNOC HQ, Abu Dhabi
Job Purpose: The Fluids Engineer provides expert-level support to Well Operations in drilling and completions fluids technology to ensure optimum application of fit for purpose drilling fluids systems in a safe & cost effective manner.
Qualification, Experience & Knowledge Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience and knowledge of drilling and completions/work overs fluids systems and technologies including ERD.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in field operations (fluids and/or cement) related to drilling, completion and workover activities (Desired).
- Training or certifications from accredited organizations in fluids and/or cement (preferred).
- Same base skills as Drilling and Completions / Workovers Engineers. In addition:
- Drilling and Completions Fluids Standards and Specifications
- Advanced Fluids Technology
- Fluids Equipment and Hardware Technology
- Fluids Testing Standards